Campus Archival Documents
- SSU/UIS Commencement Programs, 1972-2015
- SSU Groundbreaking Album, 1970
- President Robert C. Spencer's "Blue Memo," 1970
- 1970-71 Guide to Sangamon State University
- Campus Photograph Collection, 1970-1985
- 2006 UIS Strategic Plan
- Thirty Years of Brookens Library, 1976-2006 (Powerpoint Presentation)
- Guide to the SSU Nature Trail, 1976
- The Physical Development of Sangamon State University, 1969-1995, by Richard R. Williams
Oral History Collection
Outstanding Student Masters' Theses
IDEALS (Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship)
- IDEALScollects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to theresearch and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University ofIllinois. Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship - unpublished and, in many cases, published - directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
Law Practice of Abraham Lincoln
- Now available online from the Papers of Abraham Lincoln, this resource includes a searchable database, reference and background material, and digital images of nearly 100,000 original documents relating to Lincoln's 25-year legal career. At least half of the documents were found in the IRAD at UIS.