Brookens Library strives to provide the students, staff, and faculty of UIS as well as the surrounding community with the resources and services necessary to achieve life-long learning. To this end, we develop and refine policies designed to insure the safe, legal, and equitable use of, and access to, information and information sources.
- Alumni borrowers policy
- Cell Phone policy
- Collection Development policy
- Computer use guidelines
- Copyright policy
- Course Reserves policy Fall 2020: We will be providing eReserves only.
- Display and Special Use Area policy Fall 2020: We will not be booking rooms/spaces or providing displays.
- Food and Drink policy Fall 2020: Food will not be allowed in the library due to face covering requirements.
- Inclement Weather policy
- Library Learning Center Use policy Fall 2020: The LLC is not available to book.
- Library of Things policy Fall 2020: Some items of Library of Things are not currently available.
- Locker policy Fall 2020: We will not be loaning lockers at this time.