Flip Video Camera and Tripod Policy
The UIS Brookens Library now owns two flip video cameras and one flip video tripod. Patrons can check on the availability of these items by searching for them in the library catalog:
- Click here to view the availability of the cameras
- Click here to view the availability of the tripod
- Only current UIS students, faculty and staff can borrow the flip video cameras and tripod.
- Cameras and tripod check out for one week only (no renewals).
- Only supervisors can check out these pieces of equipment.
Instructions for Flip Video Camera Users:
- Remove any videos saved on the camera before returning to the library.
- The following will need to be returned to the library with the camera: soft case, guide, box, and batteries.
- Cameras operate on AA batteries. You can replace them yourself or bring them into the library to be recharged. Please return the original batteries.